OPENING & CLEANING PROCEDURES
Welcome to the 2020 boating season. We are operating in a safe & responsible manner. Below is a list of safety & cleaning procedures. We ask for personal responsibility – please bring your PPE equipment with you and stay home if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms. Masks are required.
– Per the Governors requirements, masks will be required on site. Please bring your mask.
– A pump of hand sanitizer at our hand sanitizer station will be required to enter the office/gift shop area.
– Portable restrooms will have a hand washing station.
Boat Rentals (Kayaks, Stand Up Paddle Boards & Pontoon Boats)
We are OPEN: We will maintain the safety guidelines outlined below.
Tour Boat, Private Tours & Charters
We are OPEN: We cannot stay 6 feet apart therefore masks are REQUIRED on the tour boat. We will follow the safety & cleaning procedures outlined below.
Safety & Cleaning Procedures for vessels & life jackets
– We will adhere to the CDC guidelines & state requirements set forth to protect our staff & customers from COVID-19
– We will ONLY use cleaning products that meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
– We will provide our staff with PPE equipment to keep everyone safe.
– Everyone will be required to wear a mask on the Tour Boat. We cannot stay 6 feet apart on the boat therefore masks are required.
– All boats will be cleaned & disinfected included chairs, railings, consoles.
– Life jackets will be cleaned with an 75% alcohol spray after each use.
– Paddles will be disinfected after each use
– Common areas are routinely cleaned (all frequently touched surfaces in the gift shop, workstations & keyboards, countertops and doorknobs).
** If you are NOT comfortable being around other people at this time, we ask that you wait until you are more comfortable.